Private instructions can be beneficial for all types of yoga practitioners. Beginners, advanced and with therapeutics needs, practitioners can go consciously deeper in feelings of well being from spending one-on-one time with an experienced yoga teacher.
Similar to personal fitness trainer a private yoga teacher designs a class specific to the needs of students. These private instructions give you the opportunity to experience a class designed to your body, your abilities and your goal. Private instruction lets you work on what makes sense for you at your own pace and at a time that is convenient for you. Private class helps you to create a strong foundation, move out of pain, practice safer, master the postures and ultimately guides you to a better understanding of the practice of yoga.
Private Yoga Sessions are Helpful When:
- You are a beginner and want to learn correct postures without getting intimidated or feeling nervous by group setting.
- You want to deepen your practice and work towards specific goals (e.g. balance, stamina )
- Working on specific issues ( tight heaps, ham string, back bands)
- you have health issues ( arthritis, depression, insomnia) or injuries ( knee, shoulder, back)
- You want to develop meditation or yoga practice that you can do at home
- You want to increase your mental focus.
- You would like to incorporate yoga in your weight-loss or strength training program.
With private instructions, you can deepen your practice, increase your confidence, ask questions in a confidential environment and receive personalized guidance and hands-on adjustments designed to your individual needs.